Allison: Bake with me!
I’m a big foodie! Making and trying delicious foods is one of the most simple pleasures. But I also try to keep a healthy balanced lifestyle, eating nutritious and natural foods, exercising daily, and having a positive mindset. So I find healthy hacks to satisfy my sweet tooth. This is one of my favourite quick and easy no-bake recipes. They are dairy free, made with healthier substitutes than traditional cookies, and only take 30 minutes before they’re ready to enjoy. These cookies are finger licking delicious. Maybe you’ll let me make some for you on our date?
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup natural creamy peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa power
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups instant oats
- Add melted coconut oil and peanut butter in a large bowl and stir until combined.
- Add coconut sugar, cocoa powder, almond milk, sea salt, vanilla and oats into the bowl and stir until combined.
- Drop the dough by the spoonfuls on a baking sheet lined parchment paper.
- Place baking sheet in fridge until cookies are set, then serve.